- 1/4 HP Utility pump moves up to 1650-gallons per hour; pumps water up to 20-vertical feet
- Continuous duty, thermally protected split capacitor motor; Stainless steel construction/stainless steel impellor
- Handles up to 1/8 inch solids; 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge; 25-foot power cord; CSA Certified; Simple operation, plug pump in to turn on, unplug to turn off
- Designed for use in salt water or fresh water applications
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Superior Pump 91292 1/4 HP Stainless Steel Utility Pump. Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly built to last and are 100% factory tested. Superior Pump Stainless Steel Utility pumps use quality components throughout including solid copper motor windings and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91292, 1/4 HP stainless steel submersible utility pump with 25 foot power cord, will move water up to 1680 gallons per hour. Works great in both salt water and fresh water applications such as draining pools, boat and marine, hot tubs, and general water transfer. This pump is UL/cu listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year . Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential/light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70's, and with a plumbing background starting in St. Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible at a fair cost. We concentrate on the little details when building a pump, putting all of them together to make one of the most durable pumps on the market.